Wednesday 25 May 2011

Work Day 2: Post 2 -- 'Tis no man...'tis a remorseless eating machine"

~~ Captain McAllister, The Simpsons

I need to post again for my slow start in blogging. 
Been caught stealing (gotta love the 80's)...I mean blogging...a few times today.  No biggie...I've done my work and everyone's happy.  It's sunny - blech!...and cold - gah!.  Lethal combination!  I did go back and change from my black and grey skirt ensemble to my black and grey jeans ensemble.  I did forego the pashmina.  I know...big step for me!!!  I'm regretting it though.

Johnny Cash (I'll explain when I see you) has been hiding out in his office all day.  Not neccesarily a bad thing as that means no work for me but still...I like people where I can see them...and thus avoid them!

Braveheart lives to fight another day. When last we spoke our hero had struck at the heart of the organization and dealt a mighty blow.  The damage created by his deed continues, as we find he is no longer heading to the second office for battle and has been waylaid by data entry; work that was actually destined to fall in my lap.  Bonus!!  Now I have more time to blog!

Many people have been asking about your whereabouts, Buffy...and of Homer's.  I've been deflecting.  I think it's time to wander the halls some more and throw people off the scent...

 Baby Watch 2011...
Becks (not the one belonging to Posh) -- delivered a health baby girl!  Can't wait to show you pics!  She's adorable.  3 out of 3 Admin Assistants agree -- she looks like mommy!

Got an email from PR -- no activity yet but there was supposed to be a doctor's visit yesterday so....

In Fashion
Goodness Lucy!!  It's a childrens's movie!!  She still looks amazing though! (Photos courtesy of CelebrityvsRunway)



This photo could potentially fuel some baby bump rumours -- I was talking about JLo not Randy. 
Can't help but notice the strategic award placement of the guy with his hand around JLo's jelly.





No comments:

Post a Comment