Monday 30 May 2011

Work Day 5: Post 5 -- "...But it can easily be reheated in the microwave of evil!"

~~ Megamind

Perfectly warm day in the TDot.  Went for a walk around the campus and almost burnt to a crisp!  Can an end to the rain finally be here?  I have mixed emotions about this.  On the one hand I can finally plan my clothing and shoe options a few days in advance and not have to have a back up rain outfit -- thus expanding my options.  On the other hand I may have to actually water my lawn and vegetable patch in order to maintain their current state of health growth. :(

And speaking of clothing...it's about time I did.  I've decided to a spotlight on one very interesting fashionista.
For your viewing pleasure...your friend and mine...
Fan Bing Bing
(Photo courtesy of ndakdapapayey.blogspot.com)
























(Photo courtesy of decogirlmontreal.com)
























By no means a wall flower, Fan Bing Bing stands out at The Cannes Film Festival 2011.  I'd go so far as to name her best dresseed!  Totally rocking bold, statement gowns, her choice of silhouettes complemented her figure to a tee.  And she managed to perfectly style her hair and make up everytime -- from finger waves to complicated updo's.  Her choice of accessories was equally perfectly paired.  It's like she's been waiting all year for this event so she could stop the show!!

But, let's not forget, into every life a little rain -- or in this case a fashion disaster must fall.  I keep waiting for something in the background...an elephant...Howard Hughes...something!
(Photo courtesy of kaybruce.wordpress.com)


Seriously people...this is it!  I got nothing.  This lady is either flawless in fashion or Google is having a meltdown. This is the worst I could find in 15 minutes.

My hat...uh crystal encrusted  turban...is off to you Fan Bing Bing!

No comments:

Post a Comment