Friday 12 August 2011

"I'll have what she's having."

~~ restaurant customer in When Harry Met Sally

TGIF! But the real acronym for the day is WTF... Here are my wtf moments for the day:

#1: Lisa Bonet resurfaces
And is with that big Conan guy? And has not aged a single day. Damn her! But seriously, doesn't everyone in this picture look around the same age? Kinda like siblings?




#2: More Catwoman updates
I'm sorry, there is nothing Catwoman-y here. Mission:Impossible? Cyclops? Sure. I hope this gets better.




#3: Lacey Schwimmer is not actually playing a superhero...in anything
Which leaves me with absolutely no explanation for this getup. Is she joining the WWE? Maybe that's it...




#4: Kim Kardashian does the impossible, leaves me speechless...





And now it's time for our favourite segment: Celebrity versus Runway!!

Would we EVER have guessed this was a runway look? Cutouts aside, this dress doesn't have anywhere near the raunch factor Ciara gives it.



THIS is how you steal a runway look my friends! The changes in the styling are fairly subtle but make a big difference. Both women look incredible (I kind of want this dress...) I would wear it either way.



1 comment:

  1. #1: Incest anyone. They totally do look like a family -- of vampires about to ravage each other!
    I'm scared.

    #2: Too bad Michael Bay is not directing the next Batman movie -- then I'd never get to see this catwoman outfit in action. Maybe it will look better moving??!! Still it's better than Halle Berry's version hands down!

    #3: Lacey couldn't make herself look worse even if she tried. Hmm? What's that? She did try? Oh...well mission accomplished.

    #4: I have a few words for Kim Kardashian -- nothing printable though. On a side note, I now know what happened to that drop cloth I was using last year to paint my basement!

    ReplyDelete