Friday 9 September 2011

Holy Cow, Batman!

~~Burt Ward as Robin the the Batman Television Series

Yes faithful reader it's been a while.  Thank the stars I have Buffy to keep this thing going. 

And Buffy...I think I need to disagree with you on the Kate Winslet profile.  I do not like her looks of late.  You know me…I hate, hate, HATE exposed zippers.  And one running right down your backside?  My first thought was that she’d unzip it and split herself into two people…or that the aliens controlling this robot would pop out and make a break for it.

And then I saw the white dress debacle!!!  Generally the supportive undergarments are sewn INTO the dress.  She’s got to pose with her back arched all day so as not to destroy the illusion that her mom boobs are actually still that high.
I am all for her pouring herself into her skin tight dresses – she’s got it flaunt it. And she does flaunt it in a non-Kim Kardashian Man Hunter kind of way.   I just wish it was with better dresses.  And really Stella McCartney – what the frock!!!  You’ve been dressing Winslet in these things for a while now!!  This contraption comes to mind….


Give it a rest already!!!

Now onto B*tch Stole My Celebrity vs. Runway Look and Nicole Sure-It’s-Her
It’s okay, Nicki.  You don’t have to look so pissed.  Just as soon as they’re done the shoot you can stop starving yourself.  There’s a Saltine and a Dixie cup of water at the craft services table for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment