Thursday 1 December 2011

"Sorry little darlin' I hope I didn't dent your do."

~~ Zac Efron as Link in Hairspray


Lingo Fail

This might have to be a new regular feature! Today's fail comes from People. Either the author has no idea what a "face for radio" means, or s/he does and just really wanted to insult Zac Efron. I'm sure that's one Efron's never heard before.... FAIL.






















Already my first disappointment of the Christmas Season :(

All I Want for Christmas (Is You) is hands down one of my favourite Christmas songs of all time. I got a listen of the Glee cast version of the song and I like it. No Mariah, but I like it. So this Justin Bieber-Mariah duet was on my radar. I know, it's the Biebs, but how bad could it be? Bad! The song does not work. Their voices do not mesh, not that this is an actual duet anyway. I would have given Mariah props for re-recording her part rather than shoving Bieber's voice onto her old track with a new backbeat.

And the video....Ugh! First of all, it makes no sense. Is he checking her out in the beginning? But then really they don't interact. Mariah of course is posing while Bieber tries hard to bounce and pop his collar to a Christmas tune. Are they singing to each other? What does he want her for? To be his mother? I'm confused....and disappointed. Watch at your own risk:








Something Happened to Marie Osmond's Face. Full stop.



Her camp is doing the "we won't deign to comment" thing but it's touch to deny her face looks messed up, particularly in the eye and lip areas. My genuine response to seeing this pic was of the "Oh Snap!" variety. Oh Marie, haven't you suffered enough? And really, isn't Bruce Jenner a walking billboard for a Leave Your Face Alone campaign?

















Separated at Birth

Pete Wentz's girlfriend had me seriously double-taking when I saw this pic...



























...cuz what's Pete Wentz doing with Megan Fox? Oh, that's not Megan Fox. This is...





























Weird!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is a serious separated at birth!! Gadzooks! I wonder if we're going to be seeing more Megan and B.A.G. photo ops to dispell any rumours she's cozying up to Ashlee Simpson's sloppy seconds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...and re. Marie Osmond...I'm calling Bells Palsy on this one. It could happen people! Happened to a friend of a friend of mine 2 weeks before her wedding.

    ReplyDelete