Friday 20 January 2012

"STOP TALKING!!! IT'S MY TURN NOW!"

~~ Batman from the The Dark Knight How it Should Have Ended clip (http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/)


Don't know why but somehow this fits my day today.  I've totally phoned it in.  I do not feel like working so I'm not going to.  Nevermind the crazy project I have to get done by next Wednesday.

On another note I've decided to modify a feature on this site.  From the people that brought you WTFrock it's ...

WTFriday!!!

Observed with my own two eyes this morning...
  1. Man walking his mini-Schnauzer in jogging shorts.  BARE LEGS PEOPLE!!!  It was minus 11, I think minus 17 with the windchill!!!!
  2. Lady on crowded bus with her bag on the seat.  She has one of those leather, orange, Puma gym bags.  I guess she was too busy styling and profiling to realize she still had the $69.99 price tag on it for all to see.  It was so obvious I thought she left it there on purpose like those people who leave the genuine/authentic hologram stickers and tags on their baseball caps!  Apparently it wasn't, because in her haste to rip off the tag at the subway station she left the plastic loop on the seat and dropped her gloves.  I picked them up and gave them to her.
  3. Grown ass woman on train wearing a teddy bear neckwarmer/scarf.  It was a horrible, dollar store blue, and really raggedy.  The head and arms wrapped around the neck and clung to the legs with velco.  Ridonculous!
  4. Woman with winter coat -- wearing a cape over her winter coat.  It's not really a look...just buy a warmer coat!!!  Same woman was fully aware that her swinging bag was hitting my knee but took her sweet time doing something about it.  Finally, his same moron almost fell on me three times from the jerking motion of the bus...because she refused to touch the pole.  She finally put one glove on. We were one stop away from the subway -- she'd been on for about 4 stops before she decided to bite the bullet and put her glove on.  Jerk!
  5. Bike courier in short shorts and bare legs!!!?? WTFriday is going on??  Crazy dark glasses.  Knee pads.  Jacket.  His cap squishing his fro into a Krusty the Clown do!!!  Bizarre!
  6. WTF??  My desk is obviously being worked on…my computer is on and screens are lit and unlocked.
    Officemate is working with someone and she allowed this person to take my chair??!!  There’s a spare in the office.  She couldn’t even say that I’m coming back??!!!!

    WTF??!!  It’s so painfully obvious someone is working at the desk …who does that???

No comments:

Post a Comment