Thursday 22 March 2012

"I've looked into the reset button...the physics are impossible"

~~ Megamind inpersonating Bernard, the Metroman Museum Curator

That quote is a shout out to Buffy who's having an actual, honest to goodness, WORK day.  Boooo!
Cheer up Buffy..tomorrow's Friday!

I decided to make a solo mission to People.com to see what I could see...and I have seen enough to know that I have seen too much.

Let's start with my latest hate-on: Katy Perry.  ENOUGH WITH THE BLUE ALREADY!!!
KATY PERRY photo | Katy Perry
She was quoted as saying she was attempting to tone down her usual out there looks out of respect for Paris Fashion Week.  Uh huh.  This photo was taken...IN PARIS!!! So what's her excuse for this??

 Mischa Barton:  Just when you think the crazy is finally over....
 MISCHA BARTON photo | Mischa Barton

 Watch out Kate Mara...you almost cracked a smile in this photo and lost the scowl.  I almost didn't recognize you!
KATE MARA photo | Kate Mara

Ahhh....that's better

No comments:

Post a Comment