Monday 29 October 2012

"We are family"

~~ song by Sister Sledge

Friends of mine, married one year less than me, have a verbal agreement: 25 years of marriage is a life sentence and after that they're allowed to go their separate ways.  I don't know if they're serious or not -- but it wouldn't surprise me if it was.  In fact, I'm not shocked about much of anything these days -- THANKS HOLLYWEIRDOS! 

That's why I actually get a bit sentimental when I see families like the Affleck-Garner clan.  3 kids + 7 years of marriage = one big happy family; as evidenced in the pic below.
I think the trick is to keep a relatively low profile and stay as normal as possible.  However, they are actors and I don't think any have a great track record of staying married. Still...I'm pulling for these two!


Why the sudden interest in marriage? Well while trolling my favourite sites I found this gem of a picture and had to post as a submission to " The Director's Cut"

Here's the scene: Gwynneth came home early from her sweatshop having small children sew buttons onto a plain white tee.  The decision to make it cost $600 on her website came quickly.  She caught her hubby groping the nanny while he left the kids watching only French or Spanish news programs. And...ACTION!


Gwynneth: Mother F#@$ing Son of a B$#@! I'm going to cut his heart out, pin it to a white sleeveless top and sell it for the last 8 wasted years of my life! How could this happen to me!? It's like that making change through mindfullness crap I shill on my website doesn't even work!!
Chris: Oh man..I think I'm sleeping in England tonight
Apple: Uh mom...now may not be the best time to ask you but...why did you give me such a stupid name? Mom? You're crushing my hand.  Mom?!
Moses: Uh..Mom wait up! We're not all youth sucking, career sucking, philandering parasites!  Mom!

You never see the whole Martin-Paltrow family together...yet lately I've been seeing a lot of pics with Chris and the kids and now this one.  People.com said they were "out for a stroll". This is the antithesis of strolling!
In fact, I would say this is a desperate attempt to stave off any marriage trouble rumours by being photographed together by the paps. I never held out much hope for Chris and Gwynneth from the get go.

I mean...if these two can't keep it together...then I don't think anyone can....

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Album: Here Comes the Bride
SORRY...WRONG PHOTO!  I meant these two!
 Danny Devito Rhea Perlman Split


No comments:

Post a Comment