Monday 17 December 2012

Walk three paces, turn and fire...



~~ Typical dueling rules...

Okay...so it's a running theme when I blog that I'm pissed about some office etiquette infraction or other and I've had various responses:
-- ignore it and blog profusely
-- passive aggression: move things, remove or disable things so that it can't happen again
-- confrontation: direct or indirect comments to change/end/resolve the situation

And after a brief respite...it just starts happening again.  My mother said the paperweight was just doing it to drive me crazy.  Other colleagues have said the same.  I finally came to that realization myself. 

The gauntlet has been thrown again. 
The music is being streamed quite loudly through the speakers...which is perfectly fine when you're alone in the office but please have some common sense and respect and put in your earphones -- I know you have them.
Well...two can play at this game!  Out goes the earphone jack and on goes the endless looping DEADMAU5 playlist!  Have at thee cur !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment