Tuesday 18 December 2012

"# Winning!"

~~ Twitter

Walk in today..and the earbuds have returned.  Hmm...not a Deadmau5 fan?  What a shame.

Hasn't stopped the paperweight from the usual inane chatter though.
"By the way...if you ever wonder why I do this it's because....blah, blah, blah. Just in case you noticed and thought I was blah blah blah blah blah...."

Yeah...I often wonder about what you do.  I also spend a great deal of time wondering what dust is thinking,  why atoms form covalent bonds, and if my car has feelings.

UPDATE:
Johnny Cash just made my day (JC appears in one of my first few posts if you want some back story).  Thanks for taking unsolicited, honest advice! If only we could somehow convince the Ho-monid Maximus to do the same. Ah well...baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment