Friday 28 June 2013

"Situation Critical!"

~~ Platinum Blonde


It's 71degrees F/ 22 degrees celsius outside.  It's very cloudy, overcast, dark and drizzly. Do you have your air conditioner on?  No. Of course not? Why would you? But the paperweight does.  I decided to go outside to check and it's definitely NOT a/c weather.
So I came in and told her we should try opening the window because it's not hot outside, there's no need to have it on, and the temperature she has it set at is actually warmer than it is outside!!!!!

Well...she popped off about 30 minutes ago.  All the sniffing and nose blowing she's been doing all week apparently was NOT allergies - according to her self diagnosis.  Great!  Last time this happened she was on antibiotics!!!!  Did I mention I HATE SHARING AN OFFICE.  Especially with Typhoid Mary over there!

p.s. I miss 80's hair metal!

No comments:

Post a Comment