Friday 12 July 2013

"Some days are like this.... Take what you need:"

~~Foip  (you know who you are!)



Today…I think I need Patience. 
You know what options you should have on there though

  • Vodka
  • Ear Muffs
  • Cone of Silence
  • Mild, Contagion that will allow you to stay home from work but be perfectly healthy for girls night that same day

 Ah Buffy…just a few more hours.  Since I’ve been floating since Monday’s news :) I’ve been a bit lax in my administration.  Fully intend to crank it out today!  Of course since Monday’s announcement the paperweight has been chattier.  And my ebullience (Google it people!) has made me chattier. So after wasting almost an hour talking with her on Wednesday -- she won't stop!  Shot myself in the foot I guess. 
Though really nothing can get me too down anymore this week!  Next week is a different story.

On another note...
I've noticed we have some viewers on our stats. Maybe not followers yet...but viewers.  So...if you're out there and you're reading I thought I'd ask a general question to all two of you.
As any good admin, you usually surround your desk with personal items.  Pictures of the kids, messages on sticky notes, perhaps a wall paper of your favourite star/starlet ... some thing or things that make you smile and keeps you going.  For me it's usually anything to do with Grumpy Cat (love that cat!)
Currently for me...it's this:

Apology to my husband Mr. Hemsworth.  He knows I have a thing for super heroes...i'm sure he'll understand :P
 


No comments:

Post a Comment