Tuesday 29 April 2014

"Say It Ain't So"

~~ Weezer

It's the end of an area...and perhaps the end of the Admin Diaries.  As I may have mentioned I got a new title a little while ago. Naturally, the shackles of adminning (Is that even a word? Who cares it is now!) followed me.  Of course it's what I know, have the most recent experience in and fall back to when I'm at a loss of what to do next...but when I have time...like today...I get a lot of work done that's more intellectually stimulating and creative and important.  But I digress.

Now it is Buffy's turn to break free of the Assistant title! She's moving on to a new role that is likely more intellectually and creatively stimulating -- and I couldn't be happier -- or more miserable.

Two things can occur on this site going forward:

A)  It remains a nexxus of sharing frustrating, horrifying and dumbfounding experiences

or

B) It becomes my little dark whole that I crawl into and incessantly whine, complain and otherwise wallow in my own misery looking for company

Though now that I think about it...this site is kind of an amalgam of the above already.

There's always option C) and this site becomes an homage to my life guru Grumpy Cat.

The 50 Funniest Grumpy Cat Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment