Monday 12 May 2014

"Waiting in a car, waiting for the right time"

~ song, Midnight City by M83~

Wow. This just happens to be the song I'm listening to now and I love it and decided to look up the lyrics and realized that they are SO NOT what I thought they were.  In fact, I like the ones I made up in my head a lot better.


So I was out and about this weekend and I've discovered a new source of fashion disasters -- the amusement park.  Yes...I tend to over dress. And yes its almost exclusively in black...though I tend to wear some color to these places so I can be found if I get separated from the herd.  But I've never seen so much eye popping lunacy in one place in a long time -- and remember...I used to take public transit!

There's the teens who decided that high 70's weather was perfect for mid drift baring distressed t-shirts and SHORT ASS short shorts!  In fact...short ass short shorts are almost the uniform for every woman at the park -- whether they could pull it off or not.  I'm talking YOU mom who rode a ride with your daughter and her little  friend and didn't realize everyone in line got a great look at your ass as you climbed in to the kiddie ride. Classy.
If not short shorts....then tight's as pants ... everywhere.  It was a nice day I admit...but way to early for so little clothing. What the hell is going to happen when summer well and truly hits??!!!

PSA to Amusement park goers!:  Just say No to ass cheeks, granny panty lines in your shiny tights as pants, mid drifts and camel toe!  PLEASE!!!












I'm going to have to take a look at what the guys are doing.... then again...*shudder* maybe not.


No comments:

Post a Comment