Friday 30 December 2011

"Holy rusted metal Batman!" "What?" "This metal, it's rusted and full of holes"

~ Exchange between Batman and Robin in Batman Forever

I'd like to add a new feature to this blog. Buffy I hope you approve. 

Not sure what to call it yet:  Catch that Caption or What that WHAT? or Fill in the Blank...we'll see.
The idea is to find a photo and then either describe the situation as you see it or add a caption that pretty much sums up what you're seeing...or both!  Maybe with voice bubbles??!! :) 

I'VE GOT IT!!!  The Director's Cut!  You set the scene and provide the dialogue for the perfect pic!  (Kind of like a mime...now that I know what that is...Thanks Buffy!)

Here's my first offering...(Of course its the Kardashian's...they make it so damn easy)

The scene...
K-mas at the Kardashian household.  We'll get Kim...recovering from heartache showing some humanity with friends Maria Menounos and family Mason Discik.  Throw in some cuddly puppies and watch the magic happen.

KIM KARDASHIAN photo | Kim Kardashian
Maria -- I'm trying really hard here not to flash the photographer.  So this beeyotch Kim better perfect her pucker quick or I'm outta here

Mason -- Smells like money. 

Kim -- Maybe I'll stick to puppy love instead of man love. You won't break my hearts will you Louis and Vuitton.  And by constantly referring to you in the next 3-6 months is sure to garner me a new endorsement deal...or at least a free set of luggage.  Way to sell out Kendall and Kylie.  You're making mom proud.

The scene...
Blake Lively attempts to curry favour with Ryan Reynolds by walking his dog.  Notice the awkward wary look on her face. And...ACTION!
BLAKE LIVELY photo | Blake Lively
Blake: The things I'll do for publicity.  Nice doggy. Where the hell is the grunt carrying my purse?
Baxter:  Yeah...you best keep one eye on me!  The instant you turn your back your slippers become my personal toilet.  How dare you come between Mrs. Hemsworth and her man!  I mean ME...ME and my man.

No comments:

Post a Comment