Friday 30 December 2011

Peggy: Did you miss me? Al: With every bullet so far

~~ Married with Children

More vexation from the officemate this morning...

So far I've been illicited to eat homemade baked goods from a random friend -- if I'm going to eat anything that I didn't personally have a hand in making or witness being made it better be from a trustworthy source or covered in mountains of icing.  These are neither.

We've discussed the weather.  Rather she commented on "all that snow" (see pic of avalance from yesterday's post) and I grunted.

Then...my peronal favourite...As I sit there deep in thought about what to blog about...she appears in my peripheral vision and says:  "Mrs. Hemsworth....Beetlegeuse!"
No lead in...nothing...just my name and Beetlegeuse. 
My response: "Uh huh" with a WTF look on my face. 
"I just heard that song Jump in the Line and all I can think of is the movie."

Funny....you just talked to me and all I can think of is different ways to diplomatically tell you to SHUT UP and LEAVE ME ALONE!!! 
I need a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment