Monday 9 January 2012

Oh boy....1st blog of the New Year.  It's 9 days in faithful reader.  And if Buffy's previous post is any indication Hollyweird has not wasted a single moment letting the bad fashion cat out of the bag.
I've been surfing the web through a Neo Citronic haze...so perhaps my senses have been dulled and the following isn't as bad as I think?  Maybe I'll give her the benefit of the doubt?  Oh who am I kidding?! I'm sick ...not DEAD!  And this is terrible.  No shape! No flare! No hairspray!

And you know the perp behind this design don't you??!! That's right!  STELLA MCCARTNEY!
I officially have a hate on for Stella McCartney -- at least until her design sensibilities change.  Ugh! What the frock!!!???

Moving on....

Gold foil effect suit? Check.  Giant sunglasses at night? Check.  Crazy gold hair accessory surrounding crazy blonde wig? Check.  Red claws for fingernails? Check. 
Yup...it's Lady Gaga.  Now what's the other lady's excuse????



Also this New Year's...
FERGIE photo | Fergie Apparently the ball dropped onto Fergie, it fit and she just went with it.

KIM KARDASHIAN photo | Kim Kardashian  Apparently Kim woke up and realized she's a talentless hack, who loves attention more than air and just went with it.

RIHANNA photo | Rihanna I am so distracted by the trainwreck in the background I can't even disparage Rhianna.  Talk about product placement!  Hat's off Rhianna.  You win this round half naked leopard lady.

MARY J. BLIGE photo | Mary J. Blige Okay..a bandage dress that looks like a real Tensor bandage!  Complete with those metal clips to hold it together.  Oh Mary J.  If I keep shaking my head at your horrible fashion sense it's going to fall off.  Stop it!

No comments:

Post a Comment