Wednesday 23 May 2012

"Send in...the clowns, those daffy, laffy clowns..."

~~ Krusty the Clown, Krusty's Komeback Special
Okay...this is the best I could do for the clip but you get the idea.
What a depressing day!  New construction on my route into work which had me parked for an hour!!! Granted I did catch up on some much needed sleep, but I also ended up an hour late for work.  Then I had to take my car back in for the leak they supposedly fixed. Only to find out that they'll have to look again cuz the leak could be coming from anywhere. So why did you do the repair in the first place without being sure. Not that hard to see stuff dripping from under a car and following it back to the source.  It can only be one of a few things!! >:(

No officemate so I thought I'd have some freedom. Nope. Phone has not stopped ringing all day and it's been nothing but work. So I've been exceptionally productive. To the point that I didn't eat lunch until 2pm and found out that they close certain food stations at that time so I didn't get what I wanted. Then I ended up dripping sauce all over my shirt!  I'm a mess!  I can't keep it together!  I didn't even get a pastry this morning. The colossal line up thwarted my attempt and I didn't have a chance to go back!

And now I fear I'm going to be on my own again tomorrow -- you know the day all admins are supposed to run around delivering packages to people. Yeah -- the day co-worker usually takes a powder and bails.  It's no wonder she's the first to volunteer -- she knows in advance she's not going to be around! >:(

So now I'm  warm, dirty, cranky, sticky and have to stay late. Not good. I need some cheering up. Maybe I'll just stare out the window for the next hour and see if anyone falls...or farts...or falls while farting! Base humor always cheers me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment