Thursday 31 May 2012

"Can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!!!"

~~ Chris Tucker to Jackie Chan in Rush Hour

GAH!!!!! #$%#%$#  It's been 4 years since I've been stalked by the same job agency calling me to arrange placements for their people!!  And for those 4 years I've told the same woman I am an administrative assistant I have nothing to do with hiring and they need to call HR or better yet...get lost!  We already have an agency lined up.
Well some peppy dude calls, talking a mile a minute today about the same thing!  The woman who's been stalking me finally left the company...and has put this guy on my case!!!!
That was the last straw!  After a rather audible sigh of exasperation and a brief pause for effect...I re-iterated that as an administrative assistant I have no authority to make arrangements with agencies I told his colleague that each time she called over the last 4 years and that now I'm telling him ...please stop calling me and call HR!"

Him: "Oh...well...uh...there's no note here (yeah right...blame the person who's no longer there)...well there's a big bold note on your file right now."


Me: "Uh huh"


Him: "Do you know who exactly in HR to call"

Me: "No"

Him: "Uh...okay...well thanks for your time."

Like starving dogs on a bone this agency!!!!!  I expect another call in 8 months! >:(


No comments:

Post a Comment