Wednesday 5 September 2012

"Oh My Stars and Garters!"

~~ Hank McCoy, a.k.a The Beast, X-Men

SIGHTINGS!!!!

The past 24 hours were mind boggling with sightings!!  I must preface by saying that I spoke to the universe yesterday afternoon and I think this was the response.  Clearly I don't have your powers Buffy.  I was looking for Glamazon.  Instead I got....

Sighting 1: I'm driving to my folks home at around 6pm.  Pull up at a random stop light, just look over to the car next to me and who should I see but....DIMAN!!!!  That's right! I know he lives near my neighbourhood but since he left the organization I haven't seen him.  Granted I haven't been commuting on my usual route either.  Low and behold there he is driving a mid 2000's silver import!  And we hold the wheel the same way.  I guess he really is my male counterpart.

Sighting 2:  Strolling in around 9:05, minding my own business. Decide to take the elevators this morning and waiting in the seats adjacent to said elevator and in front of the automatic doors..... Degrassi and her side kick!!!!!!  I pretended not to see them and desperately kept jamming the elevator button.  I was on my turf but I was alone!!!! No wing man to watch my flank!  It looked like they were waiting for a delivery of someone or something!!


Day is not even over yet!!!  What more could happen???
BTW....we need a nick name for Degrassi's side kick.  I'm thinking....English Rose?  Teatime? HRH? Jermajesty?

No comments:

Post a Comment