Monday 4 November 2013

"...I'm so lost without you..."

~~ song, I'm All Out of Love, by Air Supply

I've decided to make an effort to blog everyday this week while you're gone Buffy. And this week's quotes will have 80's musical references -- not my decision.  I need to credit Google for that as I started to type in my search for another song and this one popped up!  So....let's begin!!

Introducing a new segment to the Diaries...
IRL 
(you have no idea how long it took for me to figure out what this meant...or ...since you know me, maybe  you do! :p)

1. At a practice for the kid, standing beside this woman I swear up and down MUST be related to someone I used to know.  So as we're listening to some dad blather on about this amazingly artistically gifted kids he mentions a school and I get to chatting and then me and this mom get to talking about how we both went there and then we realize -- We do know each other!  I went to elementary school with this girl from Kindergarten to Grade 8 and then we all went our separate ways and I haven't seen or heard from her since then.  Even on Facebook we couldn't connect!!!!  It's been 23 years since I've seen her and we have daughters on the same team now!!!  Small freaking world!  I'm still freaking out about the coincidence.!!

2.  I was standing in line behind a woman who's tights were so tight you could see the cellulite.  And not because the tights were stretched so thin they became translucent... these tights were vacuum sealed to this woman!

Moving on to my personal favorite...

WTF - What The Frock!

Someone killed that word at People.com -- notice how they never use it anymore? Gone are the days when every damn post was liberally sprinkled with the word.  I blame Wills and Kate. But now that Royal Wedding Fever has died down...so has the British language invasion.

Anyone else feel like this picture was taken while she was trying to politely defend her new hair?
Goodness Camilla Belle!  Please lose the bangs -- like immediately!!! FFN_RIJ_LACMA_GALA_2013_110213_51250399 
So sweet...Josh DuHamel brought his mom! 
Okay if people aren't saying it yet they will be.  And I think I've figured out Fergie's fashion mantra -- "To me everyday is Hallowe'en".  I love all black more than anyone...but this is just sad. FFN_RIJ_LACMA_GALA_2013_110213_51250386  
Amber Valetta 1- Peacock 0 -- she needs a stylist! Like sooner than Camilla Belle needs to lose her bangs.
FFN_RIJ_LACMA_GALA_2013_110213_51250450 
This one's for you Buffy.  Kate Beckinsale looking A-MAHZING!  She should be dipped in wax and preserved just like this forever!!
FFN_RIJ_LACMA_GALA_2013_110213_51250481

No comments:

Post a Comment