Wednesday 6 November 2013

"Situation Critical !"

~song, Situation Critical by Platinum Blonde

I know you'll appreciate today's 80's musical quote Buffy -- even though it is categorically unrelated to what you use it for.  Still a damn catchy song!

Okay...so I need to post twice today to make up for my lapse yesterday.  In my defense I was in back to back meetings!   But...Since the office mate is away...the procrastinator will play!

It's been a while since we've heard...

Shiz my (former) office mate says!!!

Still the bane of my existence I've been getting a daily dose of ridiculousness -- all stated in the form of a question.
"Do you know what's wrong with my printer?"
"Do you know how to change a profile?"
"Do you know who printed this?"
"Do you know if so and so is in her office?"

To all of the above what I did say was a simple "No." 
What I should have done was sent an epic email containing this:


 
Alas...I suppose I should feel sorry for her...she is a social creature and has been starved of any human contact for over a month.  Literally, no one calls her and no one goes in there.  I thought she was enjoying herself by blasting her music all day, eating, and streaming tv on her computer but I guess it was all a facade.
My condolences to the two people currently housed in there...you're in for a tidal wave of pent up lunacy.



No comments:

Post a Comment