Wednesday 6 November 2013

"Something happened and I'm head over heels"

~~ song, Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears

So another crazy day. I don't think you could have picked a better week to be off.  It's a total mess here..multiple deadlines I won't reach, promises I can't keep, meetings I barely stay on top of.
I've already reached the "Oh well, whatever," phase!

On a better note I've finally been replaced and the person is up here now...so I can finally hand stuff off!!! Woohoo!

So...as the office mate is away I decided to surf!

Points to Miranda Lambert -- she has really slimmed down yet still looks healthy and her taste in clothing has improved. Her taste in accessories? Well....baby steps. And I will admit...when you want to flip someone off that is definitely the ring to be wearing!
 

So Ciara forgot her pants and decided to tuck her napkin into her tights instead?


AWARD WORTHY photo | Ciara

Taking hair tips from your teenage daughter...never a good idea. (and yes i realize the irony)
 JADA PINKETT SMITH photo | Jada Pinkett Smith

Hello hubby!  Good Morning America in deed!

No comments:

Post a Comment