Monday 18 November 2013

"Blinded by the light, revved up like a deuce another runner in the night"

~~ song, Blinded by the Light, by Manfred Mann's Earth Band

So it's the week I would rather skip.  I'm actually glad it's here. Came so quickly but now all the crazy deadlines and being pulled in a billion different directions is over.  Time to sit back and stress about other stuff!

Had to comment on this, this morning Buffy.  Please leave your wooden stakes at home.

I'm puttering around getting ready to leave the house extra early this morning.  I'm expecting help in the morning so I keep looking at the door. There's a bright light blazing through the window so I'm certain it's the car I've been expecting.

Nope...it was the sun...rising!!! Haven't seen that in about 20 years!!
I hate mornings!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/062/0/1/Vampire_hiding_from_the_sun_by_megantruax.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment