Tuesday 24 December 2013

"It was the best of times...it was the worst of times..."

~~ A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

Appropriate no? Same author who brought you Scrooge.  I found myself trying to summarize the story to a friends nine year old and surprisingly I got the whole story out in one take and it was pretty accurate.  Considering I've never seen any of the classic movies or read the book and all I know of the story is from the Bill Murray movie Scrooged!

So...as it's Christmas Eve, wishing all of you a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season.

I've been trolling the sites looking for the best and worst lists...nothing great of note...though I came across this picture I couldn't resist of future king George, already looking regal and giving his royal assent to whatever he's looking at.  "I say...I approve. Now change my nappy!"
royal baby baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment