Wednesday 28 December 2011

"Bah! Humbug!"

~~ Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol

That's right all!  Your resident Grinch is back this week for three days of blogging sans her Christmas cheer -- generously supplied by my partner in crime. 

First, a commentary on the weather...
ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW??!! HUH?!  ARE YOU??!!  All you whiners complaining about not having a white Christmas.  There was about 10 cm of wet snow on my driveway when I got home and now its snowing and its -16 *C with the windchill! 

Now, a comment on being back at work...
DAMN I wish I was off!!  Curse you officemate for using up all your vacation time and being here too!!!!!

Now a commentary on the post-Christmas pre-New Year's office fashion...
You know its time to retire that turtleneck sweater when it is literally swallowing the bottom half of your face.

You know it's time to cut the decorative belt off your faux wrap sweater when it's being shoved out of position by the muffin top your too tight pants are giving you!

Finally it's time for...
Celebrity Fashion
ASHLEY GREENE photo | Ashley Greene 
First impression when I saw this was -- she's skinned Elmo!!

KIM KARDASHIAN photo | Kim Kardashian
I don't even know what to say.  She looks like her own mom!  That is her own mom who's desperately trying to look like her own daughter!

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN photo | Kourtney Kardashian
This defies description.  Wipe that smile off your face missy!  You're wearing a shirt. An ugly one at that. And ridiculous pumps that it appears you're about to fall out of! 

 
Geez!  What's with this chick and her X-Factor wardrobe. It's ridiculous.  I mean one minute she's naked the next she's Vanna White covered in tissue paper!  And that crazy hair. Handcufff hoop earings!!? This is just too much.  It can't get any worse than this!  In fact...I dare Paula Abdul to prove me wrong!

PAULA ABDUL photo | Paula Abdul This is worse.  Well played Paula Abdul!

No comments:

Post a Comment